We're a week away from J.K. Rowling's 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' and we are EXCITED! (Also a bit nervous, but mostly excited). With our strong love of Harry Potter, we couldn't help but sit down and discuss our feelings leading up to next week's big reveal. In this episode we talk about the things we're excited to see, we ask what some of the largest news items could mean for the future of the series and we hearken back to the good old days of Harry Potter speculation.
In this episode...
- We open up with What Are You Reading? In doing so we're reminded how hard it is to read books these days.
- Saul confesses his book sins.
- We're all very excited for the new movie, but we're admittedly a little nervous...
- Addie gives us a run down on the Fantastic Beasts fan event that she covered on the site!
- Addie also got to see the first 10 minutes of the film.
- The Fantastic Beasts series will be made of five films. Is this a good or a bad thing? What does it mean?
- It sounds like Grindelwald is going to be the big bad villain of this series.
- We talk about the Johnny Depp controversy.
- We also learned that 'Fantastic Beasts 2' will be taking place in Paris, France!
- Will the movies be taking place in large cities?
- Saul shares his theory about Nicholas Flamel...
- Prepare for our next episode where we share our 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' movie review!
Bookmarked is brought to you by Audible.com! You can get a FREE audiobook (including any of the Divergent books) when you sign up for a 30-day free trial membership. Click here for more info!
If you like the show, please RATE AND REVIEW it on iTunes!